A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag 'whoever wants to do it'.
Some will be from earlier blog-posts, but...I'm trying to get the ones I find most interesting.
1) Despite how I am now, I was *deathly* afraid of thrill rides and roller coasters until I was 12. I bit my mom's arm on Thunder Mountain when I was 6 or so, and Rex the Star Tours pilot scared the shit out of me. But, of course, Space Mountain was the worst... simply terrifying.
2) Speaking of biting, I was kicked out of the first preschool I attended for biting. I don't remember this myself, but parents and longtime friends can confirm.
3) You already know this if you read this or talk to me a lot, but there are few things in this world that I enjoy more than driving down the highway, windows rolled down, screaming sad/bittersweet or fast/happy songs at the top of my lungs. There're very few, if any, forms of release I find more satisfying.
4) I have streaked...once. Around midnight, at a LAN party... on an Air Force Base. If you're going to do it, might as well make it good.
5) I've very recently been informed that due to genetics, I will experience baldness at a relatively young age. Serves me right for mocking chromedomes, I suppose ^_^
6) I was something of a loner when I was younger... I've always lived 30 minutes or more away from most of my friends. And you know I'm anal. These facts came together once when I was a kid... when I played an 8-player game of Life...with myself. I won!...and lost.
7) I'll end with the most obvious one. I have never taken any non-prescribed drugs or drank a sip of alcohol(to my knowledge). I took Ritalin as a kid, a LOT of Ritalin, but gave it up as I started college. I'm clean, baby!
And now, I tag vlyandra, redstar918, wolfbrothersong, dragonattack, deskitty, mooglepower and tigerkakke. Make 'em good, guys(and gal)!
P.S. Can anyone beat darkone238 at this? I suppose it is kinda his forte... Well, Dark, I have a new one for you. Name it!